Calling all urban farming enthusiasts!
We're looking for new team members, interns, and volunteers. Please see job descriptions below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Team Positions Available:
New employees and team members will work with current staff and volunteers to help foster the ongoing growth of our District-based projects and build community networks around local food farming. Successful team members will be:
- Comfortable working outdoors in a variety of conditions including rain, sun and wind
- A quick learner and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to accomplish tasks and projects independently and sometimes remotely, as well as in a team environment
- Must have an understanding of startup culture, and be willing to step outside of ones comfort zone
- Any accounting or legal experience is a plus!