We're always looking for new team members, interns, and volunteers.
Please see a general job description below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Support students and help them learn how to provide impact for their schools.
Support families in your neighborhood with fresh produce for their security and health.
Support yourself with invaluable knowledge, skills, and real experience growing food
Impact the future of your community by literally and figuratively planting seeds of abundance
Ready to Grow with us?:
Volunteers work with current staff to help foster the ongoing growth of our District-based projects and build community networks around local food farming. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Comfortable working outdoors in a variety of conditions including rain, sun and wind
- A quick learner and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to accomplish tasks and projects independently and sometimes remotely, as well as in a team environment
- Must have an understanding of startup culture, and be willing to step outside of ones comfort zone
- Any accounting or legal experience is a plus
- Provide Impact and help support sustainable agriculture in your community
- Access to knowledge and resources to grow your own producing gardens for life
- CSA's at half price and other discounts
- Learn from pioneers of urban farming and community leadership, all while helping grow DC