We're always looking for new team members, interns, and volunteers.
Please see a general job description below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Support students and help them learn how to provide impact for their schools.
Support families in your neighborhood with fresh produce for their security and health.
Support yourself with invaluable knowledge, skills, and real experience growing food
Impact the future of your community by literally and figuratively planting seeds of abundance
Team Positions Available:
New employees and team members will work with current staff and volunteers to help foster the ongoing growth of our District-based projects and build community networks around local food farming. Successful team members will be:
- Comfortable working outdoors in a variety of conditions including rain, sun and wind
- A quick learner and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to accomplish tasks and projects independently and sometimes remotely, as well as in a team environment
- Must have an understanding of startup culture, and be willing to step outside of ones comfort zone
- Any accounting or legal experience is a plus
We are currently looking for an
Educator to teach and engage students at our partner schools- click here for the full job description.